Wednesday, October 15, 2008

SSC Blackwattle HSC Art Show @ The Muse

A few of my colleagues and myself recently head down for the 'Sydney Secondary College - Blackwattle Bay Campus HSC Art Show' at the MUSE Gallery the Pyrmont TAFE, Sydney Australia. 
It was quite interesting to see the variety of artworks on display at the show. The art being produced being produced by the art students is quite wonderful and high standards for young adults just experimenting with their talents. 

"I like the fact that many of the artworks shown here tonight have been done digitally. Observing  these, in my opinion, can show us what we're headed for in the new future." - Anonymous, 2/9/2008
I managed to record this great STV art special which I've provided below the pictures.

Here are a few photos my colleagues happened to take due to their own personal interests. (click to enlarge). * = Featured in Video.

* Artwork Featured in Video
* Artwork Featured in Video



If you would like to find out more about what the students have to go through when making these artworks or you just want to know more about HSC Art. Why not check out:
and

No comments: